I think it is finally on its way

Discussion in 'Modifications & DIY how-to' started by FTZ, Apr 19, 2005.

1. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

I finally got a hold of Rallyperformance. My muffler is supposedly on it way to me with a scheduled delivery of Thursday. I have a tracking number with UPS and the package left Williamsport PA today that weighs 18 lbs. Either the packed up some rocks in a box to mess with me or my 5+ months is about to finally pay off. I hope it was worth it. Guess we may soon find out.

2. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

!!!

Awesome :cool:

3. rexrocker

rexrocker Active Member

Awesome man...keeping my fingers crossed! :D

4. yerrow

yerrow Active Member

'bout effin time!!!:bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb:

5. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

5+ months... DAMN... well im glad its finally shipped... can't wait to hear how it sounds

6. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

<----doesnt think he will be ordering anything from rallysport anytime in the near future

7. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Not Rallisport, but Rallyperformance. Rallisport is a good company that gets their product to you in a timely manner.

8. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

sounds good.

I'm getting ready to buy the harnesses brand new for my car just to get it done soon.

9. rolling_trip

rolling_trip Active Member

Hopes it going to be worth the wait.(and hope its what u ordered) Wouldn't that be icing on the cake, maybe i should not have said that, anyways looking forward to hearing it

10. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

damn...thats worse then me ordering stuff here in Guam.:eek: i ordered an exhaust from ATL for my SRT and it took a month and a half and costed 120 bucks just in shipping. i won't do that shi@ again...damn. yeah, i hope it was worth the wait dude.

11. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

From everything I hear about the sound that exhaust makes, I think you will be happy...

12. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

about time jason, what are you 30 years old now? jk:D hope it sounds good...

13. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Just checked the tracking number and it is in Doraville.

14. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

sweet... u think they'll deliver it today?

15. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

No, I tried calling UPS to see if they could hold the package and I can just pick it up first thing in the morning, but they said they can't hold it until at least one delivery attempt is made. Guess I have to wait till Friday Morning.