I want this...!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Alex, Apr 22, 2005.

1. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

[​IMG]

dual 17". he only wants $400 for the setup; although, I think its worth talking him down.

2. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

pretty nice... i dont have that much room on my desk

3. slug

slug Member

nice i think you can get the same monitor but 19" for that price so im not sure how much you'll be able to talk him down

4. AWD OWNZ U

AWD OWNZ U Member

Hey that's my keyboard and mouse and my mom has that same dual screen setup. Its cool, I dunno how helpful though and one of the monitors is always messed up.

5. Alex

Just a want...a dirty want :dirty:

6. slug

slug Member

yea i hear ya... i have a dual monitor setup but they are both the crts, i would love the dual flat panels :( i dont have the money though

7. Genya

Genya No Longer Up At Odd Hours

Yeah!

:alex: <---alex smiley says get it!

I would love to try a dual monitor setup, id go for it.

8. rexrocker

rexrocker Active Member

Dual monitors rock! I have dual 19" flat panels at work...I don't know how I ever functioned before them! Good luck with the purchase! :bigthumb:

9. AthensWRX

AthensWRX Member

i have dual crt's at home, it's very functional!! what i did is i went to goodwill and bought a 17" monitor for 18 bucks, el cheapo for sure! check out your local goodwill!

...only if they had suby parts

10. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

I've got a video card that does dual monitor but I'm old fashioned with my 15" LCD.

11. Tom's WRX

Tom's WRX Member

mac mac mac mac

12. Alex

I have a powerbook :bigthumb:

13. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

I really like the 3 and 5 monitor ones, but could never afford them. Someday, when I hit the lottery or maybe when I sell the STi Muffler. Hint, hint, hint.

14. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

i got three on the mac. crts but one is 21" flatscreen 2 17"gateway. I love it, and the mac is good at supporting all this. i love having mixer in one effects on another and all the waves on the main one. im an audio engineer so i find it very useful to not have all that crap sharing one screen. the 21" also has dual inputs so i hook the other input to my lap top to make that dual when i wish to do so. if you have never had a dual setup get it you will love it.:cool:

15. slug

slug Member

yea im a mac addict now too

16. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

:slap: