If all goes well...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by emstraumajunke, Dec 30, 2009.

1. I will be picking up a 2005 Sti with green, txs t back, tsx cast iron up, power 850 inject, big walboro, etc.
    In the sale I'm getting every stock part with the car as well.
    How much do the 05 Turbos, Injectors, struts, and so on go for now days?

I hope to sell all the extras so I can buy a nice coil over setup hes running the stock suspension, Im also not a fan of the Silver BBS so I will more and likely sell those as well or try to trade them for some Gold BBS.

I know its kind of vague on the extra parts Im just trying to get an idea, its been awhile since I've dealt with Sti parts.

2. Jake

Jake Active Member

nice pick up. um i think the vf39/43's go for around $300-$450. injectors since they are side feed probly won't bring much.

3. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

awesome Ivan!

OEM parts that you listed go for $5...for everything. I'll buy it all. You have paypal? :)

4. lol I know $5 isn't right. I think I may go with a FMIC on the car hes running the stock TMIC right now, but I got to do some reading on the green and see what its compared to.

5. blindfold

blindfold Active Member

It's a ported 20g, around 49lb/min

6. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Injectors are worth about $150 if you can find a buyer. Turbo has to have no wastegate cracks....if none $300-400. STi TMIC $200-300. Stock STi suspension with good struts should fetch $200 I would think. Also if you get the stock STi uppipe you can get $50-75 for it easily, and the stock exhaust (at least the axleback) should fetch another $100.

Good news on this man. A nice bigger TMIC would work nicely with the Green.

7. FACE

FACE Active Member

Or you could paint them Grimm speed gold :)

hope the buy goes well congrats!

8. I thought about powder coating them, But I think I want something in the 18x9 size.

I just hope my 4 wheeler sells and I can go pick the car