If your a fan of doom here comes the movie!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by bigb996, Aug 25, 2005.

1. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

2. scuby drew

scuby drew techos ftws!!EEEE

looks like it could be pretty good, it will be interesting to see how the first person stuff comes out

3. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

I don't have much faith in Movies based on Video Games. What games have been made into movies at this point. Resident Evil, Final Fantasy, Parasite Eve, Mario Brothers, anything else, I can't think of anything.

4. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

i have too agree with jason! video game movies tend to suck.

5. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

dude the mario bothers movie was awesome :keke: there was a parasite eve movie??? i never saw that one..what was it called?

ps
    i wonder if the character in the movie talks..because he sure doesnt talk in the games

6. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

It should be a great movie... I am looking forward to seeing it...

Mark

7. Don't forget house of the dead and aone in the dark. both of which were horrible. but the guy who is doing bloodrayne did those two...

Then there is the mortal kombat series. the first one was decent, but the second was laughable... the best part was sonya and kitana/jade/mileena fighting in the mud... yes, mud fighting... lol

Doom only looks good/promising to me because the guy who directed it hasn't done any game to movie adaptions...

Hmm, actually, has there been a good game to movie adaption? ever?

8. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Yeah, it was a Japanese movie though, I caught it on a Pay Channel several months ago, I didn't watch the whole thing because it sucked from what I saw and it was subtitled.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/A...79288/sr=11-1/ref=sr_11_1/103-1214791-1685425

9. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

I think the Resident Evil movies are not all that bad. The first Mortal Kombat was decent, all others sucked.

10. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

Johnny Cage is my hero

11. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

in 10yrs you prob won't be able to tell the difference between games and movies... and which version came first. i can only think of a small handfull i've seen in the last couple years that were'n't glorified music videos or videogames on demo mode. not that they aren't fun to watch, but most of what comes out is fluff anyways ;)

12. Season Finale of Monk comes on tonight...

Everytime you post, I think of that show...