Im Back!!!

Discussion in 'Vendor "For Sale" Classifieds' started by SoFlaAutoSports, Jul 17, 2007.

1. Hey guys! Sorry for those who have been trying to get in contact with me lately but I was going thru some personal stuff that prevented me from doing business.

Either way IM BACK FTW!!!!! lol

Everything is back up! Go fast bits, look good bits, etc everything! All the brands u are looking for Prodrive, perrin, Whiteline, etc EVERYTHING!!!!
    Pm, call, email, etc and Ill make sure you guys get taken care of.
    Dont worry ill start making "pretty" posts with pics soon enuff! lol
    Thanks again to those who were concerned it was appreciated!

2. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

Welcome back Kenny. Hope you got everything sorted out.

3. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

welcome back dude

4. thanks guys! hey milo hows it going man?

5. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

Doing good buddy. Saving up some money before so I can buy more stuff from you :D

In fact, I might have an order in for you sometime soon ;)

6. sweet glad all is well, hows the car running? let me know if u or anyone is in need lol

7. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

Welcome back Kenny...I will be contacting you soon about the item that we were talking about...

Mark

8. hey bud! sounds good to me!

9. bomjoon

bomjoon Active Member

hey dad~ whats up?

any updates? lol my exhaust ready?

10. whaddup son! lol working away dude. i have that flywheel issue done, now its just really looking for a date, BTW i think dude sending that clutch and maybe flywheel since u need it asap is in order and we install the big stuff here. I need some time and i dont think ill have the time to do the WHOLE build in a short amount of time..regardless ill hit u up but if u want me to start shipping stuff