I'm Back!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by MattACK, Jan 6, 2014.

1. MattACK

MattACK Member

Traded in the Evo last week for a 2014 Forester XT. It isn't a WRX or STi, but it has a de-tuned WRX powerplant in it. It is the wife's car and she is pretty happy with it thus far.

Maybe I can come to a meet without getting stones thrown at me.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

Congrats!! So jealous. I gotta 09 non xt Can't wait to see this in person. Looks great

3. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

Congrats! How was your purchase experience at Stivers? We've had quite a few people have pretty major issues with them.

4. MattACK

MattACK Member

It wasn't bad. Had to wait almost two weeks for it to get from the port to the dealership. That was the worst of it. I know I didn't get the deal of the century but I walked away happy with it all.

What other problems have people had?

5. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

6. jchon3

jchon3 Supporting Member

My bumper is Still not fixed....

Also, Took the BRZ to SoG and they replaced my mirror bracket instead of trying to glue it like Stivers did... smh:hsnono:

7. MattACK

MattACK Member

Well damn, that was a painful thread to read. Sorry to hear about all that. I'd be super pissed as well. Almost impossible to find a dealer nowadays that you can depend on to do warranty work.

8. Superdude

Superdude Active Member

If you live near Decatur, these guys are GREAT people to work with and they do honor Subaru's Warranty.
    http://www.sixstarsvc.com/

9. MattACK

MattACK Member

Yeah I heard of them. Now that I live in downtown, It is actually feasible to go use them.