i'm going to be in duluth for recruiting...or jonesboro

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by ShaneSTI, Sep 16, 2005.

1. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

as some of ya'll know i'm in the air force overseas, and my family lives in buford. well i found out i'm officially either going to duluth or perhaps jonesboro to be an air force recruiter. most likely it'll be duluth, but the damn AF won't tell me exactly where. i'm hoping for duluth cause thats closer to home. i know ya'll wanted to prolly know that.lol i'm just pretty excited about getting back and changing the pace up a bit.
    on another note...i also own an 03' SRT-4 that i might be selling when i get back. its silver and is in prestine condition. has a lot of mods and is pretty fawkin fast for what it is. has 29k miles on it. prolly would be asking around 14k for it. i'm shipping it off island first week of Dec heading back to ATL to the VPC there. (vehicle processing center) i know this is a subie site...but thought i'd just put this out there.

ShaneSTi

Last edited: Sep 16, 2005
  2. rolling_trip

rolling_trip Active Member

cool, so u selling the srt-4 to pay for the mods on the sti right? JK

3. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

yep!lol oh yeah...and also to buy a house.:p

4. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

Welcome back...er, somewhere! Good luck on the sale of the SRT.

5. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

okay ya'll...its official. i got my assignment to Jonesoboro. was hoping for duluth, but i'll take it. who lives close to here??? i have not a clue about the area. wife and i are going to be looking for a home near. any nice surrounding areas of jonesoboro? preferably centrally located to shopping, eating, etc...but it has to be in a nice area. no ghetto shi#. thanks for the help.

shane