Im no photographer, but...

Discussion in 'Art & Photography' started by undrgrndrdr15, Jan 25, 2009.

1. undrgrndrdr15

undrgrndrdr15 Active Member

Last edited: Jan 25, 2009
  2. Deke

Deke Active Member

Photobucket these and post them. You have to be logged into Myspace and flip to the back of the album. Picks look pretty good though. And lol at the Honda "Eiffel tower" one.

3. undrgrndrdr15

well i fixed the link and i didnt thin kyou had to be logged in... i thought my stuff was viewable by everyone.... it will take forever to photobucket these

4. WRXbryanATL

WRXbryanATL Member

zach, next photoshoot. lemme know im so down. i have like 4 buddies whod be down too. one with the jetta 1.8t dropped, a g35, a stealth, and a tsx... you have my number.

5. undrgrndrdr15

ok pictures are on photobucket.. link in the first post...

6. undrgrndrdr15

will do you still want to do the exhaust tom man?

7. Deke

Deke Active Member

I believe that while a profile can be viewable by everyone, you have to have a myspace account to look at pictures.

Once again, some good looking shots.:bigthumb:

8. WRXbryanATL

WRXbryanATL Member

My buddy with the jetta knows a place i can get it done for cheaper. so ima do that. its off the wade green exit, i think. should be up there around 5. but yeah, whenever your free. i mostly am, usually have school from 1-3pm

9. undrgrndrdr15

ok... lets see when the weather is gonna be good but the place where i went today it has to be a weekend or later in the day cause people work in those old ass buildings unless yall know of somewhere to do some shooting...

10. WRXbryanATL

WRXbryanATL Member

i knew of an old paper mill downtown, but i think they tore it down. had graffiti everywhere and kids made a skate park there.

11. undrgrndrdr15

hell yeah... i know down by the varsity there is a couple places but i can probably ask around and find some spots between canton and kennesaw

12. flat4ever666

flat4ever666 Member

nice dude, you gotta show me where this is soon, oh and does that girl have any friends?????

13. undrgrndrdr15

hahahaha... she is a little young dude... its just in canton we can shoot it one weekend or evening if you want to

thanks, wish i just had a better camera and a little knowledge...

14. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

sweet pics bro!