Im Out

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by undrgrndrdr15, Feb 13, 2011.

1. undrgrndrdr15

undrgrndrdr15 Active Member

Well as of wed. im officially out of the subaru game. Sold the wagon and it was a very sad day! I should have spare money to come around to some of the meets now though... lol

2. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-us; SCH-I500 Build/ECLAIR) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17)

So what's next?

3. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

welcome to the club :(

4. undrgrndrdr15

paying bills and being responsible.... looking at probably building a honda, cheap and fast

5. John

John Active Member

Honda? Fast? lol

Buy an older Legacy. I bought mine for less then 3 grand and I love it

6. undrgrndrdr15

honda's can be very fast very cheap.... power to weight makes the cars very fast n/a and when you go boosted they become monsters... my friends del sol makes over 600 wheel ;)

7. josh booth

josh booth Active Member

My best friend has a Del sol GSR swap boosted makes around 290 wheel HP and that little car is crazy fast.... Good luck with evey thing man. Oh and I give you a :bigthumb: for being responsible.

8. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Being responsible far outweighs a stupid brand name.

Kudos for the wise decision.

9. undrgrndrdr15

thank you all.... responsible really sucks but it will work out better in the long run.... Anyone have any opinions on the lexus sc400... always loved the balance of luxury and style and little bit of performance... anyone with personal experience?

10. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

It's a BIG HEAVY BLOATY car. My buddy had one and let me drive it.

11. undrgrndrdr15

not really looking to throw it around in the mountains... just thinking of nice cruising vehicle that has some luxury and enough ass to pass in the fast lane lol

12. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

It's nice and comfty. Just still feels like a big arse car though!

13. Jake

Jake Active Member

N/A automatic supra with leather and heavier because of sound deadening/etc. LOTS of potential if you do swaps and such, otherwise slow and probably a drastic boring jump from a modified torquey subaru. granted, less of a jump than i took from my 300/350 wrx to the N/A auto GC sedan and the 318, which is even slower. haha

14. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

yup it's an N/A Supra engine. My buddy had a GS300 that he sprayed 175 shot in and just couldn't kill that thing.

15. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

haha, I remember one time five or six years ago when I forgot to downshift and still beat a B16 swapped hatchback on the highway. Since then I have laughed at stock motorswapped Hondas unless they had some serious mods on top of the VTEC motor (or LS-VTEC blah).

Go for comfy, reliable, and slow when looking for a Honda, dont be delusional. You'll end up spending more money making a Honda FAST than keeping a Subaru running.