im still kickin

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Tom's WRX, Oct 23, 2005.

1. Tom's WRX

Tom's WRX Member

hey guys. just wanted to drop a line before ya'll "ban me". i have been busy getting shitted on wearing my superman suit. the army sucks and i have a whole year left in Iraq. but before that happens i will be back in atl for about 4 days in the middle of nov. HOLLA.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2005
  2. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Great to hear from you man! you haven't left yet??? We'll be sure to have a big G2G when your here.... keep us updated!

3. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

Hey Tom,

Glad to hear from ya man..... PM me your cell #. I hope that the year goes by quickly. Pretty soon you will be saying "I am a short-timer now". LOL.....
    Just remember as Rodney Dangerfield said in "Back to School"- You're a Mellon....LOL...

Mark

4. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Glad to hear from you Tom, sorry to hear things are going so poorly. I do hope things improve for you. Why would be banning you?

5. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

good to hear from u buddy... holla when ur back in town

6. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

awesome to hear from you Tom, and see you sometime soon

7. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

good to hear from ya...be safe man..

8. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Post up when you're coming home and we'll have a big g2g.

Nice to hear that you're alive and kickin.

9. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

Tom...maybe i'll see you there! I know there are a lot of army dudes where i'm going also.

10. Tom's WRX

Tom's WRX Member

hey fellas im in kuwait and i will be moving soon to iraq more than likely to somewhere were people like shane go. send me e-mails at Tommywaterworth@yahoo.com and i will ge back to you as soon as i can. i will also post up my address as soon as i get a hold of it. keep it real fellas i miss ya'll

11. married05gt

married05gt starting over

Best of luck out thier. Thanks to all our soldiers out thier TOM, SHANE, and whom every else is past present our future military.

12. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Great to hear from ya man!!! keep us updated as much as possible....

13. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

Tom,

I am glad that you are OK man!!. Keep the faith, and it will go by quickly!!. See ya soon. I was never in Kuwait or Iraq when I was in the AF, but I can only imagine what it's like over there. I tell you, after 13 years in the military, I wish I could have been in a more exciting job....

Mark

14. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

glad to hear from u again man... cant wait till u come back home to kick it with us

15. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Glad to hear from yah man :)

Be sure to get that dvd list to us.

16. WRX-WRC

WRX-WRC Active Member

yeah, we'll be sure to get spider babe for you :bigthumb:

17. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

good to here your doing well tom. my brother inlaw is getting shipped off wed for irac.

be safe,

JT

18. slug

slug Member

Tom glad to hear you are doing well, keep you head up and youll be home before you know it.