Import Atlanta ARGH!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by JL889, Feb 24, 2006.

1. JL889

JL889 Pandastic!

I am trying to buy some rims for my Miata off import atlanta. Here is the reply I get.

My Question:
    What size tires are on the wheel? How wide are the wheels? Let me know Thanks!-Joe

My Reply:
    i don't sell to noobs and 2nd rotas 15 by 6.5* look them up on Google

He ONLY HAS 30 POST! Does that make him higher than me? Man! ARGH!

2. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

LOL...last I checked money looked the same from whoever it came from. *rolls eyes* 30 posts huh? Yeah he's got you beat there buddy! You noob!!!lol j/k

3. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

I would reply with, "Really, thats too bad as I really needed the wheels and was willing to significantly overpay for them...oh well...." Then I would post his reply to you in the thread.

4. dlowman

dlowman Member

I attempted to put the add for my car on there, but they admins deleted my post. They don't like me since I am a topspeed customer. Anyway, I am glad they deleted it. I hate that sight lol

5. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

damn, what a group of assbanjos. fuck 'em.

6. flip

flip Member

yeah they are pretty crappy there... so much drama. its like they are all kids looking for a fight... you shoul let him know that it is ok because you don't buy from noobs either! and yeah, post his reply in the thread so ppl can flame him lol. oh yeah neg feedback him with 'noob'

7. slowwrx

slowwrx Supporting Member

The drama is what makes that site fun, if that's not what your looking for then its not the place for you.

They gave me my own forums there just to start shit, why you ask? Because it draws in traffic and traffic is what the advertisers want.

Matt

8. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

Don't post in OT with only 165 posts n00b.

9. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

very true... but i believe when u cater to the vendors too much, the site eventually gets run by them... thats when the corporate structure takes over and its no longer the member community we love

10. slowwrx

I dont really think that you can say import atlanta caters to their advertisers. I would say they are protective, but again I dont think thats wrong.

11. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

The problem with supporting vendors/advertisers can be that the site is more concerned with keeping them happy than allowing for free discussion and debate on the products/services. Not saying IA is like that--I never visit the place so would not know--but I have seen other sites that shall remain unnamed where threads posting negative reviews/feedback on certain vendors or products are being deleted actively.

12. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

i have had enough drama in 32 years of my life, i don't want or need anymore. i don't care to read about on a website or watch it on tv.

but hey that's just me, to each his own

13. slowwrx

See I think its fun, but unlike most people I can seperate the internet from real life. I simply turn off the computer and go to bed.

14. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

it's not that i can't seperate the internet from real life, i just don't find it intertaining or fun like yourself. i hate reality tv shows that mtv, vh1, etc. seem to show non-stop. and i also don't like going to forums that seem to be nothing but drama.

like i said, to each his own

15. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

not referring to IA specifically..

16. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Wait you can turn the computer off? :eek3:

:keke: Its so true, Ive never understood how people cannot seperate the two.

17. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

but they are so biased against topspeed like dan suggested...if you look at that site at who posts what kind of cars do you see? 90s model hondas/acuras and a guy with a nice turbo volvo. It seems like hte nicer cars stay away fromt here because of the drama and you willl get nowhere.

18. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

ilike this site better :wiggle:

19. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

Me too :hug:

20. Mad Mallard

Mad Mallard the mad mallard

internet drama is like a schoolbus accident, you're shocked but you can't look away...

21. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

lol IA sucks anyway i wouldn't even go on that site.. ppl r so stupid there..

22. Mad Mallard

Mad Mallard the mad mallard

man, i just went over there out of morbid curiosity... i can't stand sites like that with like, no sig restrictions at all..

70% of the visual information is worthless.

oh, and Crazy ya need to fix your sig's BB code...