IN STOCK as of 11/15/04

Discussion in 'Vendor "For Sale" Classifieds' started by King of Imports, Nov 14, 2004.

1. King of Imports

King of Imports New Member

[​IMG]

Will be in the warehouse packaging these for shipment to existing customers, so call me or email with questions: 310-383-3623

Brialle Lightweight Batteries (drops 20 lbs out of the engine bay and off the front end): $159 shipped (also improves handling and reduces tendency of the Subaru to understeer). Comes complete with everything necessary for a plug and play installation.

[​IMG]

04&05 owners add this with a lightweight bumper beam for a total price of $399 shipped; add whiteline bushings for another $25 to get the biggest improvement in handling from dropping weight

For info and specs: http://www.brailleauto.com/braille_no_weight_battery.htm

Whiteline Steering Rack Bushings: $34.95 shipped (only 3 sets left)

For 2004 & 2005 STis

JDM STI Pink Springs: $399 shipped (only a few sets)
    For those that preordered, we are packaging these for ASAP shipping.

JDM STI Pink Springs & Group N Strut top hats: $639

Lightweight Bumper Beam: $199 shipped (add $59 for the energy absorber) (only a few sets in stock)

Lightweight Bumper Beam and Energy Absorber and Brialle Super Lightweight Battery: $399 shipped (add Whiteline Steering Bushings for $25)

2004 STi
    STi Pink Pillowball Trailing Arms: $280
    2004 STi Pink 4 piece Pillowball Lateral Links: $355
    STi Pink Pillowball Trailing Arms & 2004 STi Pink 4 piece Pillowball Lateral Links: $599

2005 STi
    STi Pink Pillowball Trailing Arms: $280
    2005 STi Aluminum 4 piece Pillowball Racing Lateral Links: $399
    2005 STi Aluminum 6 piece Pillowball Racing Lateral Links (minus the pink boxes): $469

For 2004 & 2005 WRX Sedans and Wagon:

14 sets of Pinks Springs for the sedan ready to ship!
    $299 shipped

1 set Pinks Springs for the wagon ready to ship!
    $299 shipped

Payment forms: Visa/MC, Paypal, and Postal Money Orders.
    These are in stock and ready to ship. I will be at the warehouse, call me for order processing on my cell phone: 310-383-3623.

EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS since I will not be able to check this thread while away from the office.

Kevin
    King of Imports, LLC
    www.kingofimports.com

2. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

How much for 02 Wagon pinks?