Industry night discounts around atlanta?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by GTscoob, Sep 22, 2008.

1. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

I know many of us on here work in the service industry so why not compile a list of all of the places around town that give us discounts after getting out of work?

Here's what I've got and I'll add more to list later
    1. $4 Jack or Bacardi drinks on Mondays and Famous Pub. Drink until 3:30am any morning you please . . .
    2. Free cover at the Pink Pony (confirmed for PP north, unsure of PP south) on every sunday night

There are a couple that I've used but cant think of anymore

2. Jake

Jake Active Member

how do you show them you are in the service industry. If it's with a liqour card then that won't work for me or any Cobb county service people. Cobb requires all employers to keep their employees' liqour licenses AT the store. So mine has to stay at on the border. I know some people have told me they used to be able to go to other bars and restaurants arond Atlanta and show them their liqour licenses for discounts. But now Cobb county has found another way to fuck us, not to mention it cost me $20 when I think the companies should pay.

3. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

pay stubs used to work for me.

4. GTscoob

Thats what the pony checks. You just have to have your most recent pay stub. Famous doesnt really care one way or another, they just take your word for it.

5. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

I love how the pony asks for pay stubs...even if you work at other strip clubs...when have you ever heard of a stripper being on a pay role??? haha...a lot of bars and such give industry discounts if you ask but don't always advertise it. wild bills use to.....if you had a liquor license I believe

6. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

What exactly qualifies as the service industry?

7. Eco Auto Clean

usually anything that requires you to have a liquor license/serving alcohol - waiter/bartender/most anyone that works in a club/bar ..or atleast something along those lines I believe...

Last edited: Sep 23, 2008
  8. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

9. Eco Auto Clean

and your occupation would be..?

10. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

i service code for a living.. :)

11. Eco Auto Clean

I'm gona guess computers? if not then I am completely clueless..lol sorry

12. AirMax95

AirMax95 Active Member

I service vehicle routes from compooter......

13. GTscoob

Anything that requires you to provide service to a customer (as opposed to providing them with goods). Including waiters, hosts, cooks, valets, bartenders, strippers, etc.

14. Eco Auto Clean

cough cough....and DJ's thanks =)

15. integroid

integroid Supporting Member

Well I service stupid users everyday....does that count?