Interior House Painting

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Superdude, Nov 17, 2014.

1. Superdude

Superdude Active Member

Yo. So my rental house got destroyed. I'm in need to someone who knows how to paint, they'll probably need a few guys to do the job. I need this to be as cheap as possible to recoup as much of this loss as I can. If there's someone here that's in need of some cash I can put it in hands as soon as the job is finished. I have the paint already, the carpets are being replaced so no need for drop cloths. I've removed everything off the walls, doors and closets so this can be done as quickly efficiently and inexpensive as possible. It's a 1420 sq.ft. house. 4 bed rooms, 2 baths, a living room and a hallway that all can be gunned and a kitchen that needs rolled so the over-spray doesn't get on the cabinets. This needs to happen in a few days or over the weekend. I'm trying to get the house back on the market by Dec.1.

So, if you like to paint and can work a spray gun (or if you're just super fast at rolling paint go for it) I can pay you cash. I'll be at the house all day tomorrow if you want to come by to look at what I need done, please feel free.
    Address: 3589 Dial Drive, Stone Mountain 30083
    cell 4) 3727689

Let me know if there's any questions I can answer.

Thanks for reading folks. If you know someone else who this might be of interest, send them my way.