investment opp

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by monk, Mar 29, 2006.

1. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

i'm not sure who's participating in the IPO, but Sealy (ZZ) is going live next week. they are the largest bed manufacturer in the world. and they are starting to make more high-end tempurpedic type stuff (who also happens to be a good buy) for mattresses.

just a heads up ;)

2. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Hmm, I would like a new mattress, that would sure be swell.

ty

3. monk

well i figured after some of ya cried over chipotle, i would keep ya in the loop when i see interesting IPO's

4. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

Thanks for the heads up. I won't be getting in on it, but it's always nice to get information. :)

Ended up putting my Medifast gains into MSFT and BBBY yesterday. Now watch them tank. ;)

5. monk

nah, they own their respective worlds... as long as they're not on the 52wk upswing ;)

another strong performer (long term) whole foods market (wfi or wfmi, i forget which... some of you know them as "harrys" down here) check out their 5yr. really nice growth.

6. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

Yep, lots of strong equities out there, wish I had enough coin to buy everything that looks good. :)

Right now holding Lowe's (LOW), PetsMart (PETM), Microsoft (MSFT), and Bed Bath and Beyond (BBBY) as individual equities.

Mutual funds: LETRX, BREBX, DGCBX, FGATX, EMGIX, HSGFX, IGNBX, MMEBX, PRPFX, UMBIX, UMEMX.

Keep around 75% in mufus at this point...

7. monk

lol i know the feeling

8. Deke

Deke Active Member

I'll definitely look into it. I've been in the stock market for a few years now (started as me senior project in high school). I'm currently only holding Aldila (alda) and United Dominion Reality (UDR). Both are amazing, but since I just sold some of my other stuff I need to find some other good ones.

I appreciate the info.