Invidia Version 3 DP special!

Discussion in 'Vendor "For Sale" Classifieds' started by Sakari Motorsports, Jun 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Don't you want a part to install on the install day coming up?
    Don't miss this out! ;)

Invidia Version 3 Divorced Wastegate Downpipe!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is the all new version 3 Invidia Subaru WRX downpipe. It includes all the same features the version 1 has to offer but now with a divorced waste gate for added torque and a NON polished bellmouth like the version 2 downpipe. The rest is polished to a mirror finish.

Invidia's power producing downpipe features a Non polished Stainless large 4" bellmouth will ensure longevity while enhancing power by freeing wastegate gaskets. 3" (76mm) mandrel bent and bolts up to any catback or stock unit.

$280 Free Shipping!

http://www.sakarimotorsports.com/sakari/product_info.php?cPath=23_35_114_288&products_id=636

2. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

How much more for a highflow catted one?

Last edited: Jun 27, 2006
  3. We are out of stock on the catted ones... we as in Invidia USA since we get it directly from Invidia USA. I was told it will be couple weeks before we get them back in stock. ;)

4. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

Hmm...if I get my emissions and tag....wont have to worry till next year...

5. you can switch it out for a day ;)

6. AirMax95

AirMax95 Active Member

ok, super NOOB question, but i have read all the FAQ post on Divorced waste gates and bellmouth, is there really a clear difference. SOme say that boost comes on better with the bellmouth, but the divorced gate gives better Tq numbers.......

I'm coming from a modded H22 and want the best parts for my suby......

7. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

to my knowledge, theres no real difference... i guess it comes down to tuner preference, if they have any

8. "Well Invidia V3 downpipe had the highest power output on a recent testing they did on different downpipes."

I was told to use that line by Invidia lol ;)

9. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Man, what a salesman ;) Good luck!

10. flip

flip Member

Damn, i want this :p it'd be nice to have A/C again LOL ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.