Is anyone here really good at AutoCAD

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by slowwrx, Mar 16, 2009.

1. slowwrx

slowwrx Supporting Member

I may need some help with some part designs.

2. BlackAndBlue

BlackAndBlue Member

3. slowwrx

Thanks

4. techlord

techlord Active Member

yo Matt send me a pm with what you are wanting if he cant help you out and I will see if I can bribe a designer here at the HEED.

5. pankopp

pankopp Member

I'm also really good with it, work on it all day long just about. But if you are looking for 3D drafting I would look into finding someone that has some experience with Solid Works. AutoCAD blows at 3D part design compared to solid works.

Let me know if you need help, my girlfriend is quite the Solid Works expert (she uses it for school within her tool design classes)

6. 07Ltd#767

07Ltd#767 The Neighborhood Drunk

lol - solid works blows more than any other 3D software. AutoCAD isn't much better than Solid Works, but Pro-E reigns supreme.

Too bad I don't have access to it anymore or I'd help you out.

7. pankopp

pankopp Member

i disagree, the newer Autocad 3D's, or atleast AutoCad Civil 3d blows... its got more shit wrong with it then you could imagine...

but i guess it depends on what your used to...

8. goixiz

goixiz Active Member

NO TOOL IS BAD
    Its just the one holding/using the tool or utilize the tool to do the wrong job

9. slowwrx

I've got it figured out now for the most part, now I just have to find someone local that can machine this stuff.

10. skoloseven

skoloseven New Member

I have a database of almost 1,000 CAD techs, engineers, architects, etc from around the world. Let me know if you need anything.