It's been fun...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by bluetwo, Jun 15, 2006.

1. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

It's been a lot of fun hangin out, doin mods and going to meets and rides with WRXatlanta. But this is gonna be my last weekend in GA for a long time.

It's time to go on to other things for me starting next week. I'll be in the St Louis area all summer and then I'm moving to the Seattle area in September, which I'm really looking forward to because of from what I've seen there is a pretty good scene up there and definitely more rally events to go to.

I'll make sure to refer anyone who's moving down to the southeast to WRXatlanta FTW. :D

2. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

sad to see you go man... on behalf of WRXatlanta, i thank you for spreading word about our club in savannah and wish you the very best for things to come

keep in touch

3. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

best of luck dude, happy trails in your rex ;)

4. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

that will be awesome. I wish I could travel more often. Well you can still post here though :) westcoast "sceen" is pretty cool. Keep in touch dude and good luck with your moves :wavey:

5. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

Seattle does rock as well. Cool people, beautiful when not gray weather and great food!

6. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

Thanks - 4x.

Yeah I'm sure you'll see me on the boards from time to time. I plan to keep my window stickers on too so... you know. That'll be cool. And I'm sure I'll be back someday. GA will always be home.

When Ecutek gets things sorted out for the 06 WRX I'll be sure to let you guys know ASAP. :D

7. wrxguy

wrxguy Member

Sorry to see ya go. But you know we love ya man but you still can have my bud light!

8. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

Ohhhhhh lucky. Seattle is awesome. Spent some good times out there. Hopefully heading out there next month for some backpacking, climbing, and just chilling :)

May try to swing by the Gorge down in Oregon

Good luck

[​IMG]

9. Goose013

Goose013 Member

hey man, good luck. Should have a great time in the Seattle area. Don't be a stranger

10. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

best wishes to ya bro.....keep us updated

11. savsuby

savsuby Member

good luck man

12. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

was nice meetin ya man, good luck with eveyrthing and hope to see ya again sometime.

13. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

Good luck man!!:cool:

14. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

Thanks x7 :D

But, most likely I'll come back in a year or something and be like "what's up ya'll"................. ....... ......... ........... ................. ...

And it'll be like... who are you again? :rofl:

But yeah. This has been the first community of this kind that I've joined and gotten this much out of. All the other sites were based out of Cali or somewhere.