Its Monday - Bring it

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by lostinthewoods, Aug 1, 2005.

1. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

Bring on the work week...
    [​IMG]

Its all ready been brought.

2. lostinthewoods

3. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

mmmmm yeah, can we talk about your tcp report?

4. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

I recognize Amol, but who is the other guy?

5. lostinthewoods

6. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

its a "jump to conclusions mat"

7. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

kevin (skullwrx) :)

8. scuby drew

scuby drew techos ftws!!EEEE

no work for me this week, blew out my knee wakeboarding yesterday. acl, mcl, miniscus and several tendons are destroyed. a nice weed of sittin in bed with ice and not making any money.

9. lostinthewoods

~ It's a "Jump to Conclusions Mat"! You see, you have this mat, with different CONCLUSIONS written on it that you could JUMP TO!

:wiggle:

10. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

11. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

12. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

all ihave to say is ouch...good luck man

todays my day off and its been great. Doesnt match my insane weekend though.

13. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

hope u get well soon drew... did u get the new car yet

14. lostinthewoods

Yowsers. That sucks man. Were you getting crazy on the wake board pulling off some phat moves....frontside 540s, whirlybirds, tantrums.. hehe

I feel a pain with the knee deal. I have been there done that. Rehab sucked!! So how did you end up doing your knee in?

Gosh last summer was full of face plants for me on the wakeboard. I was determined to ride switch and learn the moves I could do when riding goofy.

Get healthy!! :wiggle:

15. lostinthewoods

16. lostinthewoods

17. lostinthewoods

Got Flare?

[​IMG]

18. Weapon

pc load letter...what the fuck is that

19. scuby drew

scuby drew techos ftws!!EEEE

i busted it on a mobydick, just came down with me left knee locked. I have been landing tantrums, heelside back rolls, toe side back rolls, toe side front rolls, whirlies, and both side 3's, havent landed the five yet. learning to ride goofy take a whle bunch of face plants.

hopefully they will operate soon so i can start rehab before heading back to school.

As for a car I was planning on buying a black 02 with a JDM V 7 STi swap with the 6spd conversion. But with my knee now being a goner and its the left knee i dont think i will be able to drive a stick for several months, the doctor figures it will be atleast 4 months before i can drive a stick again. So i imagine i will be buying an suv until i am able to drive another wrx

drew

20. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

Man, I've felt Office Spaced lately. My department is 'consolidating' with corporate's for 'synergy'. End result being that it's highly likely that the Atlanta IT group will cease to exist, with an 'opportunity' to relocate to Dallas.

So, we have a huge bastard of a project over the next year to consolidate our systems... and are expected to work hard on this.

Of course, the quicker and better we do the job, the sooner our positions will be eliminated.

Needless to say, I've felt really inspired to work lately.

21. lostinthewoods

Good luck with everything man. I moved to atlanta from dallas. Just had to get out of there. Nothing like brown flat terrain everywhere...

22. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

[​IMG]

23. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

Sucks, Moose! Hope that you can find a better path to take than the "opportunity" being offered to you. (Unless thats what you want to do...) What do you do? Maybe someone on here works in your field?

24. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

Oh, I'm not worried about opportunities around here; Atlanta is a hot market and I have a pretty smokin' resume for the field I work in. Still, hassle hassle hassle...

Not relocating, though; wife's starting school this fall (Masters program at State) so we're tied up here for a few years. Plus, Dallas is big, flat and full of concrete.

25. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

when i graduate, max job opportunities in the area of interest are either in texas or cali...

26. Man, WTF? thats the EXACT same situation I just left... Exactly! You dont work at a company called ORIX, do you? I passed on relocating to Dallas.

EDIT: Oh, and to continue the trend - obligatory office space quote:

"What would I do with a million dollars? Two chicks at the same time. What would you do?"

"Nothing."

"Hell, you dont need a million dollars to do nuthin, my cousin's been doing that for years."

Last edited: Aug 2, 2005
  27. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

"Hey Peterman, watch the cornhole."

-drums

28. Weapon

ehehehe..i love that movie

29. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

Well, to re-awaken a thread from the dead... first company I interviewed with is planning to make me an official offer next week. We'll see if it's good enough. :cool:

30. MrCoffeeATL

MrCoffeeATL Member

Well i quit work tomorrow (to go back to school for my last year this next wed) and i see this kind of crap all the time. I love using "synergy" or "network interface bug" when my boss asks what i did for the past two hours and I don't want to say WRXatlanta.com

IT dept. rules!!