Its running

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by emstraumajunke, Jun 21, 2006.

1. But i cant get my fog light and head lights to work if you have and idea let me know thanks.

2. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

congrads!!!...no clue about the lights....you had like a gazillion wires...right

3. all plugs are pluged in and all is good everything works. But i got a CEL and it P0107 Pressure sensor circuit low input
    Now when you get in the car and drive it it will hit .05 bar and just nose dive then itll shot to one bar and go like nothing is wrong. Now where is the MAP sensor and how do i check the voltage and what is the voltage suppose to be at idel. Ive been searchong on here and the other WRX boards and came up with a bunch of unanwsered question.
    It worked good but i had to go and reflash it. tried to go back to stock still doing the same thing.ny idea would be great. If not anyone know where a wreck WRX is that someones tring to part out so i can get the MAP sensor off it.

so i took it for another ride and it says (by the boost guage) 1.3 bar which i know cant be right. but when i hooked up my Access port it say 2.1 lbs. and with the key off it say -8.5 lbs but the boost guage says 0. so i guess ill spend the day looking for a reason for this and tring to find out where the MAP sensor is.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2006
  4. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Congrats dude!