IxizShift

Discussion in 'Product & Service Reviews' started by cannarella, Aug 21, 2006.

1. cannarella

cannarella Member

Ok I just got my new short shifter from goixiz. http://ixizconcept.com/ixizshift.htm It is a direct replacement using a stock shifter. It is preset to reduce the travel by about 25% and if feels great over stock. It can be adjusted to almost 40% shorter throw. Ming has taken all the play out of the bushings in the shifter which helps with the crisp feel. I bet with the Kart Boy lower bushings the feel would be even better. It is my first short shifter but I can't imagine it could get any better then this. It is a fine product at a price that anyone can afford. So the Ixizshift gets a :bigthumb:

Andy

2. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

thats awesome..congratz..the shifter bushing will definately help.. If you want a really nice combo do the Kartboy shifter bushing + Group N Tranny Mount..you will thank me later! ;)

3. calmnothing

calmnothing Shlimp Flied Lice Supporting Member

wow nice

4. jason

jason Member

Thats Funny, I was thinking about that combo. I might just have to do this.

5. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

night and day difference..You will love it!

6. crashtke

crashtke Member Supporting Member

How was the install? How much time did it take? Any major special tools needed?

7. goixiz

goixiz Active Member

Ive installed a few and 15 minutes tops but occasionally the steel plate that has the top left corner interfering needs to be cut (+30 minutes). I recommend cut it anyways for future if you need to make the shortshifter even shorter. Its shipped at about 30% reduction in throw.