J Mans Club Wars Bottom Line

Discussion in 'Auto-X Solo I/II, Drag, Track, Rally' started by J MAN, Oct 22, 2007.

1. J MAN

J MAN Member

Club Wars was a Success!

For someone who always has plenty to say, I am finding it hard to put this experience into words. Not because I dont have anything to say, but rather there is so much to say that its hard to know where to begin.

I start by addressing the Club Wars Staff.
    MILO, ALEX, JOE, SHERRY, SCOTT, & WALTER.

MILO_____Your dedication to this event spanned from your Travels to Texas & back to Georgia. Your concerns for all the Drivers and the Safety of this Event keep me in line and focused on the fact that without Safety, there can be no success.
    Your unselfish service at the Timing Station saved the day. You took what was heading into a major problem and brought order, organization, & success to the Timing Event.
    Thank you, & thank you for all the things I did not mention as I would be writing all day.

ALEX______Your calm and steady hand allowed me to feel more at ease for an event than I have been in recent memory.
    Your dedication to this Event reflects how much you care for your Club and the other participating Clubs.
    Your attention to detail in the Financial & the Organization of this Event inspired me to work very hard for such an important event in our Club's history.
    Thank you for your support.

JOE____If I had a Dollar for every time I called Joe on the phone to discuss this event, I could buy a Mobil Home and live in Alabama for the rest of my life. :mrgreen:
    It never mattered if I called Joe at 8.00 AM or 11.00 PM, Joe was always ready & eager to lend his advice.
    Joe's knowledge of Track Events and Skills in Driving made my Job much more easier than it would of been with out him.
    Joe also served as an Instructor on the Course among many other things.
    Thank you Joe for being a friend and partner in this Event.

SHERRY____If anyone has a better BOSS than I do, SHerry must be running your company to.
    Sherry and Alan Cox Automotive has been the Foundation upon which Club Wars has built its home on.
    Sherry has never hesitated to do what ever it took to make this a successful event.
    From paying the Deposit on the Track to handling all the Payments needed to have this take place to working from home and the office when she was sick.
    I can not believe there is a Shop Owner in Atlanta will or ever has unselfishly supported so many Clubs, whether they had cars that her shop could work on or not.

Sherry, with out you, I would be just another Parts Guy.

SCOTT SIEGEL____Scott came on board with Club Wars about 3 weeks ago. Scott was a life saver in the since that he provided Schooling & Driving Instructions for the Novice Beginner Group.
    Scott's knowledge and willingness to serve as Track Day Instructor gave this Event credibility as an Event that was as much about safety as it was about competition.
    We could all use Scott's direction for future driving Events.
    I would invite you to visit Scott's web site or give him a call to book a day long School and Track Day at Talladega Grand Prix.

Siegel Racing
    404-388-8751
    www.siegelracing.com
    Driver / Engineer / Tuner / Instructor

Walter_____Walter was the true definition of Leadership.
    With no guaranties that he would ever git on the Track to drive, Walter never hesitated in serving and making sure that things went right for this Event.
    The S2000 Club of Atlanta is very Lucky to have him as their President.
    Walter took over the Staging area and worked continuously with the Timing Group in order to get things right.
    I spent several nights on the Internet past 11.00PM with Walter discussing every aspect of this Event.
    We talked on the Phone countless times and meet on several occasions.

Walter was the EYE IN THE STORM for me. Every time I thought I was loosing control of this event, he brought peace and calm before this Event and most definitely during this Event.

I concider Walter with high regard. If I could have him in my Car Club, we would be blessed.
    Walter, Thank you.

ROOKIE OF THE DAY:
    ARMOND LEMON :clap: :clap: :clap:

Armond was in the Novice Beginner Group as a Novice with Instructor.
    Armond drove a Toyota Tacoma Sport Truck and not only did he graduate to SOLO Status but he timed in the Top Teir of all Novices.

For Armand's accomplishments he is awarded the ROOKIE OF THE DAY AWARD.
    Armond will recieve 2 free Tickets and Pit Passes to NALLEY's Hospitality Tent at next weeks Pep Boys Auto 500 at Atlanta Motor Speedway :clap:

This was a Total Team Effort from Club Officers to the New Members of or Clubs. Everyone pitched in and did there part above and beyound what could be expected. If I were to write about all of you, I would have to start another Thread.
    I will simply say with all humility, Thank you to the following. If I do not mention your name please forgive me.

JON STAPP_____________START FINISH LINE FLAG WORKER

TIM MYERS_____________TIRE SUPPORT, TRANSORT, WRECKER SERVICE, & INSTRUCTOR.

JOHN EVANS____________INSTRUCTOR

SCOTT SANDERS________INSTRUCTOR

DAVE JORDAN__________INSTRUCTOR

CHRIS CREECH_________INSTRUCTOR

DOUG HAINES__________INSTRUCTOR

RANDY RHINO__________INSTRUCTOR & GROUP LEADER

JOE PAVICH____________INSTRUCTOR

SCOTT SIEGEL__________TRACK INSTRUCTOR

JOHN BLAKE ___________GROUP LEADER

JEREMY BUCY__________GROUP LEADER AND CAR PREP

SID LAMBERT__________GROUP LEADER

MILO BOKAR___________GROUP LEADER & TIMING

JEFF LAMBERT_________GROUP LEADER

DAVID_______________OWNER OF TALLADEGA GRAND PRIX

LAWRENCE___________FLAG & TRAC WORKER

2. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

It was a pleasure :)

sticked.

3. mmtasty

mmtasty Active Member

Yes, thank you all. That didn't look easy to organize! Great job! I'll be back next year for sure! Loads of fun. Next time don't invite that Corvette guy. He made everyone look slow. hahahah

4. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

On behalf of everyone, I would like to say that this event would not have been possible without JMAN's dedication. Everyone contributed a lot, but he was the glue that held everyone together. Everyone saw the successful event, but a few saw the hard work that went into making this happen. Thanks to everyone who was part of this: all the officers who volunteered a LOT of their time to making this happen without looking for any personal gain, all the participants that supported this event and respected all the rules and regulations, and all the spectators who stopped by and helped us when needed.

We at WRXatlanta are looking forward to wokring with Redline Auto Club, Alan Cox Automotive and S2K Atlanta for bigger and better ventures in the future.

5. Scarlet

Scarlet Member

Many thanks to Milo and Alex for their dedication to this event. I had a blast and my times weren't too bad either!!! I am looking forward to 2008.

Sherry