jackson Verdict

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by redefinedWRX, Jun 13, 2005.

1. redefinedWRX

redefinedWRX Member

2. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

I have just lost faith in our Judicial System. How the hell can they find him Not Guilty of all charges. How long will it be before Michael Jackson is in the news because of allegations of Child Molestation (?Spelling) again.

3. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

He Is The Anti-christ!!

4. Suby1128

Suby1128 Member

meh, I have to disagree. just recently the lady whose child is the accuser also tried to sue k-mart for something stupid. She's just out for money. Albeit MJ is a VERY strange guy, I don't think he's guilty, just naive and child like.
    Craig

5. Weapon

yea i always invite 6 year olds over to party down..then we all sleep in the same bed

6. married05gt

married05gt starting over

I cant pass judgment considering I was not in the courtroomBUT the guy is definetly a crazy SOB. And should be committed :werd:

7. redefinedWRX

redefinedWRX Member

at this point if he doesnt sell his ranch he is absolutly insane, if i was him, i would sell the house, move to idaho, NEVER invite another kid to the house agian, weither he did it or not, if he wants out of the "limelight" he has to ditch that house!

8. Suby1128

Suby1128 Member

thats just the problem, he is absolutely insane. The only way to describe him is that he still thinks he's a kid, so he personally doesn't see a problem with it lol. It's messed up.
    Craig

9. RADON

RADON Member

Jacko is Wacko

10. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

The thing to remember is we did not sit through the last few months of the trial, as the jury did. We did not see all the evidence, hear the testimony, etc. The kid and his family, by all accounts, were as creepy as MJ. This seems like a case of a sick person being exploited as opposed to true abuse. MJ needs mental help, not prison, the Mom in this case, now it seems like she needs prison. I mean how f'ed up do you have to be to put your son in that situation in the first place??

11. Weapon

my kid will never sleep over MJ's house..Emol might :dirty:

12. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

mj would be petrified by emol

13. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Aren't we all

14. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

*think Billy Jean*