Jan 06 Road and Track

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by FTZ, Dec 14, 2005.

1. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Just wanted to say that I saw Jan 2006 Road and Track and saw Randy (Superdude) pic that won the contest. The pic looks great on Paper, and I spent the day bragging to my buddies here at work that I know the guy who took that pic. Once again, congrats on winning the contest. You got to be in a good issue. Small blurb about the GT-R (Skyline), a really long and in depth article about the Bugatti Veyron, and the Ford Mustang GT500.

The GT-R will be badged as an Infiniti and will have a V6 Turbo with 450 bhp. Still no info whether it will be a RW or AWD. Should sell for $70,000. The pics we have seen are 90% what the car will look like when released.

2. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

might have to buy that issue! congrats randy!

3. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

yeah congrats dude, that's awesome!

4. Eric-RPS13-

Eric-RPS13- Member

bah no I6, *poops on nissan* "6 in line, gets down fine" :) I would rather see nissan put the v8 into it like was planned on the concept for the Auto Salon in 2k1

super congrats randy you deserve it :)

5. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

If they did the V8 it would not be turbo or supercharged. I would rather see them do a twin turbo setup.

6. Superdude

Superdude Active Member

woot woot!!!!
    thanks guy!!!! I LOVE the Bugatti.

7. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

:bowdown: If I by one, will you autograph it??

Seriously though, congrats!

8. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

congratulations randy

9. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

^^^^ what they have all said. ^^^^

congrats man!!! i'm gonna go get the issue asap.

10. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Congrats!! I'll have to pick that issue up.

I dont know what you guys are smoking but a Skyline with a Ferrari-ish v8 would rock. Port and balance everything so that it will do 8K easily. The Ferrari F430/360 v8 series looks really good on paper, it's got a nice flat torque curve and pulls all the way to redline. If they could manage to mount the engine far enough back the added weight wouldnt really be an issue. On second thought I really wonder what the difference in weight would be after the turbo, IC, and piping is added in.

11. Eric-RPS13-

Eric-RPS13- Member

*hugs GT*
    I love you man lol
    besides you can twin turbo a v8 :D

12. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Ill have to go pick up that issue. Congratulations once again!