Jeff's WRX Photoshoot

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Nemesis Digital, Sep 2, 2006.

1. Had a great time shooting your car man. Here are just a couple that caught my eye when I got home and checked them out.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 2, 2006
  2. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Awesome pics.

Don't you need to blank out the License Plate?

I need my car photographed sometime soon.

3. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

PM me your rates....cause this shoot is off the chain...as always..

4. Demo24

Demo24 Member

Great pics!

5. flip

flip Member

Nice pics man! I see you found the spot i've been suggesting! :) Also if you go up on the CNN deck (the one to he left of that one if you're facing the CNN center), and head to the back right, theres an old run down mill looking building with some graphiti on it that would make an AWESOME spot! Thanks for the call last night, wish i coulda made it out... The beer wouldn't let me tho :).

6. josh booth

josh booth Active Member

nice pics! pm me with rates.

7. Thanks everyone!

I shot you guys PMs, but also, here are the current specials Im running. Remember you get a lot more photos than what I post. I rarely post all the shots from a shoot, just my personal favorites.

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=76226

Last edited: Sep 2, 2006
  8. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

Damn George....Those pics are very nice...I wish I could have been at BP last night, but I had a slow leak in my tire that I got repaired today for free from Discount Tire...

Mark

9. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

I like the bottom one because it looks like someone is in the car with the seat back...I can see a hat...LOL...

Mark

10. rexrocker

rexrocker Active Member

Great shots! I will be interested in a photoshoot of the STi in a few months.

11. I might be setting up a Group Buy on photoshoots. Just need to work out a few details and ill let everyone know.

Thanks for the comments! What you see is just a small example of the type of shots I do take. I will be posting a few more in the coming weeks I think you all will like a lot more.