jennifer willbanks

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by knhtrdr, Oct 10, 2006.

1. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

Just saw some news. WTF is this chick thinkin tryin to sue da ex cause he stayin in the house "they" supposed to live in. I hope she dont get shit. she need to runaway again so nobody will look for her.

well turns out she might have a case cause the money she was supposed to get from writing a book went into a finance company with his name and he brought the house in his name without her name on it which both monies were in.

you never get all the news at 5 gotta wait till 6 to get th whole story.:eek:

Last edited: Oct 10, 2006
  2. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

No pics no care...

Just kidding mang. :D

3. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

LOL! half a mil is no joke to the other person she tryin to wipe dude out.

4. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Why does she allways look so SURPRISED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. rexrocker

rexrocker Active Member

Those eyes freak me out. Like Alien eyes or something...protruding from her head --> :eek3:

6. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

7. rexrocker

rexrocker Active Member

8. From her blog:

9. crashtke

crashtke Member Supporting Member

I was still a cop in duluth during that whole mess. I still think all proceeds should go to all the cops and police departments who aided. We seriously had cops from about 6 or 7 jurisdictions there helping out. Funny thing is a couple months previous we had an 80 something year old lady wiith mental issues go missing and the search was called off after a little over 24 hours...just politics and money in the Wilbanks case. Chick freaks me out too!!

10. scuby drew

scuby drew techos ftws!!EEEE

haha i remember when all this happend. i live right around the corner for their old house(which has been bulldozed now), but i used to ride by when the news crews were shooting and show off my insanely loud exhaust and flames out the back....

11. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

What? Me! Huh! What?

12. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

haha..you rebel

13. crashtke

crashtke Member Supporting Member

The whole thing was a circus. Should have had some clowns out there too!