Job Hunting in town?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by GTscoob, Apr 30, 2006.

1. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Anybody know any good places in town that are hiring? I'm pretty open to whatever. I've got a decent resume for any fine restaurants but I'd rather not do anymore kitchen jobs.

2. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

bartend, talk about good money....or you could always become a prositute.

3. Deke

Deke Active Member

prostitution is very marketable

4. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

:rofl: yea..6 foot 5 in some high heels and a mini skirt :eek3:
    if you are interested in leasing or the apartment industry I could help get you a job at the company i work for..would be a change from kitchen work..its a great company to work for..I am quite happy in my position

5. RamblinWRX

RamblinWRX Member

i made good money delivering pizzas at papa johns on state, but that requires a beater car. talking 50-80 in tips for a 4 hour rush shift, more on weekends, nights. they helped me out working stuff around my school schedule and it wasn't much of an issue to work a 15 hour week. just a thought.

6. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Uhm, I believe he is already 6 foot 9, so he would be a little taller than your estimate with the High Heels.

7. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

lol! i can see it now.... "Mt. Mangina"

let me know if you need a marketing campaign

8. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

I don't know what part of town you are on but there is an autozone/advance (cant remember which) on alpharetta hwy that is hiring and a new store is being built on holcolmb bridge road. Comcast is hiring also for a new call center in alphretta apply online. and discount tires and NTB are hiring also put your resume on monster.com you should get a couple of hits, I did in the first day I was on. hope this helps gonna be needing a job myself by the end of the month.

9. jayj713

jayj713 Member

Do you have to have a beater car? lol. Should i drive my volvo?

EDIT: I'm still looking for a job also :D

Last edited: May 1, 2006
  10. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

you definatly dont wanna put the wear and tear on your wrx, its only worth it if you have a beater.

11. RamblinWRX

RamblinWRX Member

i have an old galant, but it's sitting back in louisiana b/c my aunt needed it for a while. i could if i really wanted, but i have a co-op job now.

12. jayj713

jayj713 Member

lol, i asked my mom about delivering pizza. And.... She said no because she thinks im going to get kidnapped and killed or something. And im like mom, we live in north fulton, i doubt that's going to happen. But whatever, i applied to publix today.

13. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

it is a rather dangerous job, i have met delivery guys that told me they were held at gunpoint and stuff...

14. RamblinWRX

RamblinWRX Member

Not true for the most part, in the 4 years that my friend jacob worked at the state street place, they only had 2 or so robberies of drivers, one at gunpoint. Both of them were over on 800 northside, pretty sketchy apts. over by girls r fun. So they stopped delivering there. They wont deliver to high crime areas like edgewood either.
    On the other hand, while i was working the same job at papa johns in Lafayette, Louisiana, the neighbooring store had a 17 year old girl kidnapped while delivering and raped and killed, left in a corn field. So, i mean, it happens. I carried pepper spray on my keychain and you learn to look out for troublesome situations.