Job Opening

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by techlord, Jun 26, 2014.

1. techlord

techlord Active Member

email me if you're interested in working a crappy job for crappy pay but your manager is cool as shit.

Must be able to lift 50lbs daily
    work in Hot warehouse for 60% of your day
    have basic computer skills
    Have common sense/good work ethic/reliable - If you can't count, verify product #'s properly, log data without error, or show up to work regularly then you're useless to me.
    Must be able to pass background/tinkle test and possibly attain DOD clearance.
    Foreign Nat'l need not apply as they won't allow the use of some tools.

Sorry for the crappy pay but I don't get a say in that part. There is opportunity once you're in the door just not with the hiring company...I'll explain if interested.

let me know!
    techlord72@gmail.com

Last edited: Jun 26, 2014
  2. Holc13WRX

Holc13WRX Supporting Member

lmao love the the job description.

3. techlord

techlord Active Member

oh and you get every other friday off and NEVER work weekends.

Pay is supposedly 30-40K and knowing this company expect the low end of that.

Did I mention how cool the boss man is?

4. techlord

techlord Active Member

I have found that honesty is the best policy. I don't want to waste their time or mine.

5. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

Say no more, You had me at 50lbs. :naughty:

6. orndog

orndog Member

Hell my wife could do that job lol

7. techlord

techlord Active Member

well 50lbs daily but wait until they have a full EMC rack to deal with.

8. orndog

orndog Member

I am curious so I have to ask, what is it you do?

9. b reel

b reel Active Member

sits in a office and dreams of the Saints winning again

10. superhawk28

superhawk28 Member

Damn Cajuns.

11. techlord

techlord Active Member

I am a PM for a ITSP that sells and supports all IT related hardware at a local military contractor in Marietta.

WHO DAT!

12. Redmondson27

Redmondson27 New Member

I already work in IT, Ex military here (Infantry, Iraq multiple overseas tours). Got out because of an injury...long story, short.

Already got my clearance.
    Have CompTia A+, Network+, Bachelor's degree is almost done.
    About to get my MCP in Windows 7 hopefully, the exam is brutally/stupid hard. (70-680 exam).

I Currently work for a Point Of Sale IT company in Roswell, GA. Got a company car, my day starts when I drive all over gods creation a.k.a. the south east. and downtown Atlanta.

Whats a typical day like there?

13. techlord

techlord Active Member

a typical day for this position is receiving equipment, verify part #'s against the AR, scan serials, assign barcodes in excel template, store asset in correct inventory (colors of money...gotta love the gubment) keep the integrity of all inventories. the on the back end its sorting, palletizing, sanitizing, cleaning, inventory of outgoing end of life assets for salvage or trade in to ITSP. Most of this is done in the warehouse which this time of the year is brutal. Winter is quite nice tho.