JT..fool..

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by blink, May 23, 2006.

1. blink

blink Member

Hey gator, when are you heading to Orlando, because I think I might be there.

oh yeah long time no talk..

2. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

for real i thought you fell off the face of the earth. at this point i wont be there till jan1. im having trouble getting out of my apartmant agreement. its a long story. got a job for me? ;)

Last edited: May 23, 2006
  3. blink

blink Member

yeah so did most people.. hell genya sent out a search party.. damn i thought it was gonna be a lot sooner, ill be down there in june getting the rest of our shit out of storage..and then again in November. More than none im sure ill be down there next year also.. no matter what we do, that damn state just pulls back. Yeah ill hit you up, some guy was looking for an engineer, i was about to give him your number when he said no pay and lots of hours..let me see whats happening with this job im on now.. we really might need another person.

4. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

where the hell have ya been man?

5. blink

blink Member

to the moon and back.. atleast it feels that way. also gonna msg you alex with something youve asked me for, for awhile now, i've been to lazy (and Busy) to do it. btw whats the next meet.. missed you guys.. except milo, cause he left us for Big D, lack of hair does these things to a man.

EDIT: so i emailed you instead! 8)

Last edited: May 24, 2006
  6. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

:fawk:

7. blink

blink Member

8D nothing but love for ya, hey milo has Dallas been going nuts since the Mavericks beat the spurs?

Go Mavs!

8. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

havent noticed... been too busy :(