June 21st at Atlanta Motorsports Park with Just Track It

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by Stetson, May 7, 2014.

1. Stetson

Stetson Member

Just Track It is excited to return to Atlanta Motorsports Park on Saturday June 21. Registration is currently open for the event. The details are as follows:

•Event cost is $250 per driver
    •Gates and Registration open at 7AM
    •Drivers meeting at 8:15AM
    •On track sessions 9AM – 5PM with an hour break for lunch
    •20 minute track sessions
    •3 run groups for maximum possible track time for everyone
    •Novice, Intermediate and Advanced
    •Novice drivers not signed off to solo will have a certified instructor. All our instructors have been through special instructor training via NASA, PCA, or BMWCCA (no additional cost)
    •Chalk talk briefings and debriefing for the Novice group
    •All passing by point by only
    •Convertibles are allowed with factory roll over protection (Porsche Boxster, S2000 for example) or aftermarket competiton approved rollbar (Harddog hard core for Miatas for example).
    •SA2005 or newer helmets required
    •Drivers must be 18 years or older with valid state issued drivers license
    •Passengers are allowed
    •All vehicles will require a completed tech form to participate. The tech form will be included in the welcome packet.
    •Event is held rain or shine
    •Vehicles must meet the 98dB at 50′ sound limits as explained on the AMP website. This is usually only an issue for open race exhaust systems
    •Share your spot with a co-driver for only an additional $75 (alternate drivers in the same group sharing car)

Register using your credit card here http://justtrackit.net/upcoming-event-information/atlanta-motorsports-park/ .
    Co-Driver $75 - pay with credit card
    You can also Paypal $250 to JustTrackItLLC@gmail.com ($325 with co-driver)

Love to see a strong Subaru showing. We've had a few at our last couple of events - love to see a few more. My wife will be showing off her new (to her) Bug-Eye at this event. Try to catch her if you can!

Hope to see you trackside!

Stetson

2. Stetson

Stetson Member

We are about half full...if you guys want to go, let me know. Right now we have openings in all our run groups and open slots for novices who need instructors. I expect them to start filling up soon so if you think you want to stretch that subie out on a world class road course...let me know and we will take care of you.

Stay Frosty!

Stetson

3. Brock Samson

Brock Samson Member

How regular are these events? My shift doesn't let me get out much...

4. Stetson

Stetson Member

We try to do an event every month or so. Right now on our schedule we have Atlanta Motorsports Park on June 21, Atlanta Motor Speedway on July 26, Talladega Gran Prix in September and Daytona in October and Roebling Road in November.

We'd love to have you come out and drive. We are starting to grow our Subaru following and would like to see a few more out there with us. you can check out our website at justtrackit.net or you can also check us out on facebook. I just picked up a 2002 bug-eye that I can't wait to get out on course.

Stay Frosty - we just a few spaces left in each of our run groups so if you think you want to go, let me know and we'll make it happen.

Stetson

5. Stetson

Stetson Member

Just want to thank everyone for thier interest - we've sold out novice and intermediate but we still have a couple of advanced spots open. If you want one - let us know ASAP. We have plenty of openings in all run groups for Atlanta Motor Speedway, your Subaru will look awesome on the high banks!

See you trackside.
    Stetson