Just Checking In

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Ben@TTR, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Ben@TTR

Ben@TTR Member

Just Checking In *NEW PICS*

Hello everybody!! Its been about a month since ive been on here b/c i've been working on a top secret project after work for one of NITRO's fellow club members.(its been kicking my ass every night for about 4 months now) haven't been getting home until 12am-ish so its hard to have the energy to get online. I will be sure to post some pics when the cat is out of the bag :p.

Any exciting news that i missed?

Oh yeah! sorry nsvwrx i am just now getting around to reading your PM. If you still have questions LMK and we can talk.

Last edited: May 29, 2008
  2. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Welcome back :)

3. SUBY_RUE

SUBY_RUE Member

It's about time you showed your face around here. You need to finish your project so we can start on our own projects ;)

4. Ben@TTR

Ben@TTR Member

I know! its almost done.....were planning on unveiling it at the dub atlanta show in May.

5. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

Sounds exciting.

Can't wait to see it.

6. Ben@TTR

Ben@TTR Member

Ok ok ok ok......Finally finished the "top secret" project. Now that he has shown the car at Dub, I can post some pics. Sorry about the quality, my camera was stolen and all I had was my phone to take the pics. There are a few of the build and assembly too. Enjoy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

thats pretty cool dude...looks like a shit ton of fab work

8. Ben@TTR

Ben@TTR Member

thanks! it took me about 5 months to finish. I am soooo glad its done.lol

9. scoobaru

scoobaru Active Member

wow! sick work.....very nice.

10. SUBY_RUE

SUBY_RUE Member

It was alot of work...lol, I'm honored I was able to help at the end of the build. Looks amazing ghost, even better in person!

11. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Wow, looks great!

12. BrianGT

BrianGT Banned

whoa! how much does all that stuff weigh? It must be like driving around with a couple of dead bodies in your trunk ;)

13. Ben@TTR

Ben@TTR Member

lol yeah it was heavy. it probably weighs about 150-200lbs. oh yeah and a big thanks to SUBY_RUE for help with the paint prep in he last couple weeks. It was crunch time....I lost a lot of sleep in the last week of the build.

14. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

nice, I've been thinking of doing a sub box in the wheel well of my wagon. Nothing that fancy though!

15. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

nice!

16. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Great job, that looks awesome!