just enough to pisss u off

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by rolling_trip, Apr 12, 2005.

1. rolling_trip

rolling_trip Active Member

2. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

3 comments....
    1) I can make a yugo faster than his buick. Does that mean I want to drive an uber fast yugo? Nope.

2) Obviously this guy is a major braniac, 120 mph from a stoplight??!?!?! WTF....Talk about a good way to kill an innocent family.

3) It's a buick....who the F@#$ cares how fast it can go....

3. slug

slug Member

:werd:

4. rolling_trip

he email address, my brother is on the board, 85monte

send ur thoughts
    wanner@kc.rr.com

5. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

6. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

bah..sounds like he was running some stock wrxs..but who knows..dem buicks are pretty quick..wonder what he does in the 1/4 mile

7. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

people always exaggerate about their accomplishments... i remember a thread about 'how fast did u go in ur wrx?' on nasioc... some people claimed STUPID speeds

8. rolling_trip

i got my bro to post the 10.42 sti read it now

9. rexrocker

rexrocker Active Member

I show respect where respect is due...the turbo Buicks (Grand National, Regals) are fast cars, no doubt. I've seen many run down the dragstrip, but that doesn't change the fact that this guy is a complete tool and deserves a :slap:

10. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

You know, it generally seems that drag racers are the worst of the lot when it comes to this. I realize I am generalizing here though. I rarely see posts like this from roadracers/autocrossers. I think the drag racing sanctioning bodies need to take a look at the way they educate the younger drivers in their ranks. It also always amazes me how drag racers, again ..generalization, fail to recognize that the platform barely matters. It all about the money spent. I mean, I have seen 9 second hondas, subbies, mustangs, apparently buicks...whats the point of brand loyalty here? We all know what an SRT4 is capable of in a straight line. While money will overcome alot in autocrossing/ roadracing, its not to the same degree as in dragracing. I understand the fun of going fast in a straight line, just don't really get the idea of people being brand concious in that arena...