just got the rex tuned today

Discussion in 'Modifications & DIY how-to' started by miloman, Apr 2, 2005.

1. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

247+whp,262+ lb-ft on dynapak at SOG... and that was just at 18.2 psi... when i got on the highway, it gradually picked up to 19.5psi... which means im definitely makin more power than what i had on dyno... props to scott for being such an awesome tuner... tune me up scotty :D

2. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

i needs to get some more tune time in to tweak the vf22

3. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

What were your results from Topspeed right after that.

4. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

:eek: :bigthumb:

5. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

Wow, that's wicked power from your mods. Any idea how much the STi TMIC gave you?

6. rexrocker

rexrocker Active Member

Very nice Milo! Awesome! :bowdown: :bigthumb:

7. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Wait, you just got retuned? I guess because of the CAI and STi Top Mount. What was it when you first got EcuTek?

8. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

Wait wait wait, who put the wideband in so you could tune your AFR?

its cuz im white right?

9. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

earlier at sog when i had it tuned without CAI and IC, i made 233whp and 255 lb-ft at 19psi... that was in january and it was MUCH colder... with the new IC and CAI, we did a base pull without retuning... we made about 230whp and about 245lb-ft... i was amazed i made about the same amount of power as the last time inspite of it being much warmer... guess the CAI and IC helped even without the tune... then scott tuned it on the dyno... the max boost we made on the dyno was about 18.2 psi... he didn't wanna raise it anymore cuz on the road, it might actually boost higher and he wanted to keep the peak boost below 20psi... at 18.2psi i made ~247whp and ~262lb-ft... got out on the road and gave the ecu some time to learn the new map... after a couple of 4th gear pulls, it started peaking at 19.5psi... guess i gotta get it dyno'd again to see how much im really making after gaining about 1.3psi

10. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

ur white? :confused:

11. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

Yes...