Just Saying Hello Again..I need an update!!.Lots of changes I see....

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by gfred024, Jun 10, 2010.

1. gfred024

gfred024 Member

Alright so its been a while since Ive been on here.... I moved from Savannah to Columbus a few months back to get ready to sell my house here and have not had any time for my car. But thats over now house is going on the market in the next couple weeks.
    I was gonna sell the STI but everytime I got an offer I just couldnt let her go. SO..... Bout to paint her and finish off the interior (that I started over a year ago) Possibly looking for door cards if anyone has any for sale???

Just put some new tires on Dunlop Direzza Z1 nice upgrade from the crappy khumos that were on there.

I hear SS doesnt work for Topspeed anymore?? Whats up with that? Gonna get ready for a 20g soon and dont know where to go now....

WJM... the engine and turbo are still running strong... no more leaks:) Thanks

2. WJM

WJM Banned

i was wondering! great to hear!

3. Matt@Topspeed

Matt@Topspeed Member

SS doesn't work here anymore but we do still have the best Subaru tuner in the country here (Doug Wilks). We would love a chance to tune your car, I think you will find that our customer service is second to none.

If you have any questions please give me a call at the shop and Ill be happy to answer them.

Matt
    678-297-7770

4. gfred024

gfred024 Member

WJM.. Yeah I havent had any problems out of it since you worked on it....

Matt.. Thanks for chiming in. Scott tuned my car about a year ago or so up at Top Speed. Right now its just a Stg2 but I will be upgrading pretty soon, haha hopefully by the end of the year. I will be needing some advice on where I want to go with my STI... So you will be hearing from me soon, Thanks again:)

5. JDM-STI

JDM-STI Member

Yo man! I live in columbus. Hit me up sometime!

6. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

Rotated :)