Just Track It - Barber Motorsports Park, 27th February

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by Stetson, Jan 16, 2015.

1. Stetson

Stetson Member

Drive Barber Motorsports Park with Just Track It on Friday February 27, 2015

Limited to only 3 run groups (Novice, Intermediate, Advanced)
    SA rated helmet required
    Convertibles must have roll over protection
    Completed tech inspection form is required
    Event runs rain or shine
    All experience levels welcome
    Sessions will run from 8am-5pm with 1 hour lunch break
    Check in at the track will be available from 5pm-9pm on Thursday Feb 26 and at the track the morning of the event beginning at 6am
    Cost $250 per driver
    Sound limit at Barber is 101dB measured from a fixed location
    Camping will be available on Thursday night for $25 payable at check-in via cash or check
    Electric hookup also available for $25 payable at check-in via cash or check
    Host Hotel is the Hampton Inn, 310 Rex Lake Road, Leeds, AL 35094 205-702-4141. Ask for the Just Track It rate of $89/night for king or double

Register with a credit card at https://squareup.com/market/just-track-it-llc/barber-feb
    Please include the following information in the notes area of your registration:

Your name
    Your car information
    Previous track experience
    Any special instructions or requests you want us to know such as requested run group

We'd love to have a strong showing of Subarus at Barber - I just shook out my Bug-Eye at Road Atlanta and it was a blast.

Hope to see you trackside!

Attached Files:

2. boogerburns

boogerburns Member

Why is it 250 to register?!?!

3. Matto357

Matto357 Crazyazn likes Naps Staff Member

Because it costs to rent a track and pay instructors?

4. Stetson

Stetson Member

We feel that $250 for a day at Barber Motorsports Park with Just Track It is a great price point with a lot of value. Barber Motorsports Park is a world-class facility with great amenities including a paved and powered paddock, sculptures and landscaping around the course as well as an tech/restroom/drivers area that overlooks the course. The racetrack itself is a very fast, flowing course with some very technical corners which will really push your drivers skill as you drop your lap times. Barber is my personal favorite of all the tracks I have driven and I look forward to going back every chance I can.

Our normal format includes three run groups with 20 minute sessions all day long except for lunch. That will give you about 2.5 hours of actual seat time on course. To me, 2.5 hours of seat time at Barber for $250 is a fantastic price.

Included are instructors for our novices and once their students are signed off the instructors are available for everyone. Just let us know if you want some in car coaching and we will do our best to get at least one session with an instructor for our non-novices. All of our instructors have been certified either by NASA, BMWCCA or PCA so the level of instruction is high.

If you have never been to a high performance driving event with Just Track It - come on out and join us for a day at Barber. You will have a great time on and off course.

http://justtrackit.net/

Check out our website for additional information, for our 2015 schedule which includes Road Atlanta, Atlanta Motor Speedway, Roebling Road Raceway, Barber Motorsports Park and Atlanta Motorsports Park. Let me know if you have any questions or if you need any additional information.

Stay Frosty my friends,
    Stetson