Ken block gymkhana two build

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by ScoobyMike, Jun 1, 2009.

1. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

2. undrgrndrdr15

undrgrndrdr15 Active Member

no matter how the car looks sitting.... it looks bad ass while smoking tires and drifting...lol

3. slowwrx

slowwrx Supporting Member

There is a lot of really trick stuff on that car. The coolant Res\AOS\Fuel Surge tank is sick, I need to build one of those for my car.

Also did anyone else notice the gaskets they used on the intake manifold, I wonder if they changed them for 08 or if that is an aftermarket part...very nice. The only thing I didn't like about the car was the intercooler pipes and the hard fuel lines.

4. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

such a smooth subtle transition on the build of that car..wish it were that easy, but i guess when your the man at DC Sports it is that easy..can't wait to see some vids of him doing his thing!!! Car doesn't look bad...colors are a lil funky..still a sweet car none the less!

5. slowwrx

slowwrx Supporting Member

Its easy to build a car like that when they ask you how much you want to spend...and you say...you don't care.

6. dontcallitarex

dontcallitarex Active Member

Something for us all to aspire to.

7. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

oops

Last edited: Jun 6, 2009
  8. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

well at least start the fucking thing at the end

9. dontcallitarex

dontcallitarex Active Member

Does it bother anyone else that in almost any competition car built from a stock subaru the engine and transmission are just completely chunked most of the time? Why even start from a stock STI if you're not going to keep ANY of the factory parts save for some, not even all of the body shell?

Sweet video, though.