Kennesaw battle ground

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by jt money, May 9, 2005.

1. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

has anyone ever walked up the mountain on the sight? i went yesterday with some friends who do it like every month. i took us like 2 and a half hours to walk up it. there were some amazing views of atlanta. but man was i tough to do when your out of shape. i am really hurting today. heres a pic of ATL from the mountain. sorry its so far away but i guess my girl doesnt know where the zoom is on her camera. but the georgia dome is kinda easy to see.

Attached Files:

2. jt money

and heres one of me being a puss and draggin ass behind everyone. lol

Attached Files:

3. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

looks like fun man..i say we make a road trip and an outside "active" day and everyone get together to join the mountain climb

4. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

outdoors for me is as far as AWD will take me

5. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

awww..come on..it will be like a big picnic day

6. jt money

for those who are like me and dont wanna climb the mountain. there is a bus that takes you to the top every half an hour for $2. i kinda like the idea of over taking the visitors center with subys and having a picnic. you can drive the road the bus takes on weekdays but not on weekends (cause theres sooo many people doing this)

7. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

Sweet, I got the baby backpack ready to go....though it will be a few months before she actually fits in it...

8. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

thats the kinda shit you say when your married for sure!!! jk brother