Killshot Performance Stock Location EWG UP with PICS!!

Discussion in 'Killshot' started by Mike@TTR, Feb 22, 2009.

1. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

2. amonsta

amonsta Member

Nice! I want 1! Wait im getting the whole deal! Wow im lucky!

3. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

We are hoping to have your kit mostly done by the end of next weekend.

4. Jake

Jake Active Member

very interested in this kit. Just have to work out the money situation first

5. slowwrx

slowwrx Supporting Member

Looks good Mike

6. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

Still have to finish the dump, but that is just an hours work or so. Thanks though!

7. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

By the way, just wanted to clarify. The discount is not just to wrxatlanta.com members, but actual supporting members. You save about $40 basically for being a supporting member of this community.

8. 07Ltd#767

07Ltd#767 The Neighborhood Drunk

IIRC, $40 is more than the cost of a one year membership for this site. Way to help out two organizations at once, Mike ;)

9. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

Not sure if I would call Andy or myself an organization, lol. We are just 2 guys trying to bring some good quality parts to the Subaru community for a reasonable price. BUT, I am trying to help out the WRXAtlanta.com community. It is a great community that has come together and helped out a lot of folks. There will be future discounts for WRXAtlanta.com supporting members. This is just the first of many.

10. UpSideDownDesi

UpSideDownDesi Active Member

:bowdown: that's some good stuff there, nice welds.

11. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

welding a saddle joint (where the EWG connects to the uppipe) is a major PITA. I cut the ones by hand on my still until I found this:

http://metalgeek.com/static/cope.pcgi

hell, you could build an entire tube chassis and have awesome welds using that. easier than trying to scribe the curves IMO

304 or 316SS?

12. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

The cost for Supporting Membership per year is $25;)

13. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

SS304. And yes, I purposefully made the discount greater than membership for a whole year ;)

14. slowwrx

slowwrx Supporting Member

Well isn't that nifty, I saved that to my favs.

15. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

We need to talk stills....been thinking about doing some home brewing! And very cool link!

16. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

meh, I'm giving away all my secrets.

17. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

Haha, nah not all of them. Unless you plan to divulge your secret beer formula!

18. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

First set of 5 of these will be available after March 7th. If you are interested please let me know so I can order the appropriate wastegate for your pipe (Tial 38mm vband or 2 bolt 38) after a small deposit. I am not going to be keeping a huge inventory on these. I will basically be keeping about 5 on hand at a time until I see what kind of interest there is.