Kim Jong-Il is dead

Discussion in 'General Community' started by Jake, Dec 18, 2011.

1. Jake

Jake Active Member

Yep, now what?

2. AutoxSTi

AutoxSTi Member

His sons will take over.

3. 4sevens

4sevens Member

ding dong the king is dead

[​IMG]

4. b reel

b reel Active Member

He'll be dead tomorrow too?

5. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

God rest his Seoul

6. superdoughboy4

superdoughboy4 Active Member

Apparently, his younger son is going to take over, and he is supposed to be just as fucked up, if not more, than his dad.

7. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

8. Jake

Jake Active Member

wonder if he'll attack South Korea like everyone thinks. I have a feeling if he does (US will back South Korea as part of its treaty), then China won't hold up their end with North Korea. Since they are too entangled with the US financially at this point.

9. CelticPride

CelticPride Banned

All hell will break loose then. US needs to stay out of it......cause we can't afford it.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2011
  10. Jake

Jake Active Member

this is true, but a treaty is a treaty. if we don't respond then we lose our allies, China and other world powers see us as weak.

remember, being the Hegemon means you are ALWAYS damned if you do AND damned if you don't

11. superdoughboy4

superdoughboy4 Active Member

We can pull a WW2, and we'll get out of our recession, if it's even considered that anymore.

12. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

Wouldnt Russia be involved somewhere if China was to help, and many other countries from both sides. WW3 anyone?

13. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

I dont believe Russia has much in the way of North Korean interests. They sell the DPRK arms but IIRC dont have much of a relation outside of military business.

WW3 is going to come from Israel or Iran. Within the decade Arab nations will attack Israel and then we're going to end up back over there assuming Israel doesnt commit nuclear suicide by launching off their arsenal at every Arab capital city. Check out Israeli nuclear policy if you want to get scared, and when you think they're batshit crazy, check out French nuclear policy. Russia has thrown their support behind Iran in case of the eventual attack of Israel but they're not really in much of a position to afford a war.

North Korea has always been the stepchild that just wants attention, not really strong enough to launch any kind of offensive outside of their region but still scary enough for us to pay attention. I've heard Jong Un is much more of a warmongerer than Jong Il (who just wanted global respect) so this could be scary since he's going to have to prove himself over the next few months in order to gain the respect of the N Korean military. Jong Un hasnt seen foreign troops in his country before and that kind of history will keep most leaders conservative.

14. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

I say, nuke the world. fuck it. We gotta go one way or another. Would be nice to get nuked, I mean, you dont see it happen so often.

/lol

15. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

[youtube]kCpjgl2baLs[/youtube]

16. Jake

Jake Active Member

wtf mate?

and, yeah Russia is NOT the Soviet Union....

17. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

wow, thank you for this.

18. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

Lol. Pointing the Swiss army knife down on china. Video was awesome.

19. Willsanches

Willsanches Member

20. SubiNoobie

SubiNoobie Supporting Member

I love Epic Rap Battles of History, and the first thing I thought of when I heard the news was...

[YOUTUBE]7rE0-ek6MZA[/YOUTUBE]