Ksport Products: Brakes,Coilovers, Camber / Toe Kits, Hydraulic Handbrake, and More!

Discussion in 'Vendor "For Sale" Classifieds' started by ZenMotors, Nov 9, 2009.

1. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

Ksport Product Line:

BBK's:
    [​IMG]
    Ksport big brake kits provide the ultimate in stopping power for your vehicle. Integrating new brake technology into the design of the kits allows for a kit that highly reduces brake fade and continually cools and refreshes the brake pads surface under braking. These brake systems are designed for easy installation with minimal tools required (in most applications).

Coilovers:

[​IMG]
    Ksports Fully Adjustable Coilover Kits provide the ultimate in suspension technology for your street or track car. Made from high quality 6061 Aluminum with T6 for increased hardness.

Camber / Toe Kits:
    [​IMG]
    These kits make rear camber adjustment possible in vehicles that have either been lowered or retain stock height. Corrects uneven tire wear and negative camber.

Hydraulic Handbrake:
    [​IMG]
    The Ksport high quality Hydraulic Handbrake is a necessity for any drift or rally vehicle. The lever can be used in either a normal or upright position by simply changing the handle position by undoing one bolt. The handbrake is available with either a 3/4" or 5/8" reservoir.

Drifting and rally driving requires extensive use of the handbrake, and eliminates the weaknesses in standard cable type handbrakes. This hydraulic handbrake requires a lot less force to lock the rear brakes when desired

Tension Rods:
    [​IMG]
    Ksport pillowball tension rods give you adjustability for the rods to re-set the wheelbase to the correct specs by making precise adjustments. The pillowball design enhances response and gives the driver quicker suspension feedback.

PM, E-mail, or Call me for your best possible price. Prices too low to post!!!

Do these products not interest you? Let me know what does. I'll be happy to help you out and source the part you are looking for.