Latest acquisition! (pics included no charge)

Discussion in 'Member Journals & Project Build Stories' started by crashtke, Nov 17, 2007.

1. crashtke

crashtke Member Supporting Member

Traded my 96 900RR for this 03 CBR3 600RR. It needs some work cosmetically, but it runs STRONG for a 600 and has some nice goodies on it. It came with a full titanium yosimura exhaust, a power commander 3 USB and a Scotts steering dampner.

Attached Files:

2. caseyfoster

caseyfoster Member

Thats too fast for something between my legs.

3. XanRules

XanRules Active Member

heh. heh. heh.

4. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

Bad ass man

5. FACE

FACE Active Member

Very nice rocket...looks just fine to me

6. crashtke

Well, stripped all the fairings this weekend, sold the exhaust and will soon have a stunt cage on the way here...just need a hand brake and I will be good!

7. crashtke

Some new pictures. It is coming along slowly. The place I ordered the cage from is taking quite a while to ship it out. They were backed up from having to move their shop. Hopefully it will get here soon! Then I just need a handbrake and some lighting.

Attached Files:

8. schneid

schneid Member

lol you're workin on it in the kitchen? thats some man shit right there!

nice acquisition, and merry christmas!

9. crashtke

Couple recent pics :) Hate the small pics imbedded...not sure how to do larger ones though.

Attached Files:

10. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

is that you on the bike?

11. crashtke

Ya, we go to lots and stuff. Tow the bike up there (yes I have a hitch on my wrx, lol) and then if it gets messed up ya just tow it home. I don't stunt the streets as there is just too much traffic and chances to get hurt.

12. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

nice.

13. crashtke

Eh, just starting...only been doing it for less than a year, but I am trying to take it slow and not get seriously injured. The guys I ride with...now they are good. If you go HERE and go to Derrick's latest video, you will see some serious riding...Derrick is just crazy!

14. socrates42

socrates42 Member

shorts while stunting? thats asking for a nasty burn

15. crashtke

It's all slower speed lot stuff...not too many injuries out there. Now those guys out there on the streets popping wheelies down the freeway in traffic, yeah, that is ballsey