leavin' in a sec!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by yerrow, Jan 22, 2006.

1. yerrow

yerrow Active Member

i'm on my way to tunica for the last super satelite day of the WSOP circuit event! i'm planning on returning tomorrow night but if i qualify, i may be there longer (crossing fingers)!

2. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Awesome man, good luck!

3. Genya

Genya No Longer Up At Odd Hours

Congrats man lemme know how it goes!

4. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

good luck bro.... whats this thing ur going for?

5. yerrow

yerrow Active Member

its a circuit of events that happen prior to the World series of poker event( month) in LV. win the main event at this and you get entry into the main event in vegas.

best finish was in a $225 no limit tourney with rebuys for the 1st hour and 1/2. i never rebuyed...i hate rebuy tourneys, and made it to the final 6. in fact i was the only player out of the final 3 tables (27 players) that did NOT rebuy in this tourney. i finished 6th picking up $850.

it was cool to chat with all the pro's and even cooler to play with them and push'em off a hand.

6. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

wow, congrads and good luck!!!!

7. yerrow

yerrow Active Member

i'm already back, i played hookie from work the past 2 days and i wasn't going to pay my way into todays main event...$10K!

i've alreadt made plans to attend the circuit event in may (new orleans) and might be hitting up foxwoods (Conn) and atlantic city in the next 3-4 months.

thas alot of driving and lots of $

8. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

congrats man :)