Lets plan another meet!

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by Alex, Jul 2, 2004.

1. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

The lunch idea seemed to work out well, at least in my opinion because it provided a pleasant realxed enviorment which aided in conversation (get to know you). Naturally, I'm up for another one, and so if you would like to suggest a place or another idea please do so. I'd like to see this get done potentially next week/weekend.

The floor is open to your thoughts...

2. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i'll be available for a bite anyday before thursday...

3. Alex

Alrighty, let's try to get the new members in on this.

4. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

anyone have any preference on type of food? i'm open for any type... preferably at a place without valet parking... it would be cool to get a chance to hang around the cars in the parking lot rather than have a valet drive it up to u and ask u to leave

5. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

are we still planning lunch either tuesday or wednesday?

how about applebees or chillis?

6. Alex

Sure, there's a few Chili's -- including one on the same road as Houlihan's -- not sure which location is the most convient for everyone who wants to come though...

Who all is interested in showing?

7. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i'll be able to make it... hopefully some of the new members will come to

8. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i guess nobody else is going... :(

bad bad members

9. Alex

So the Chili's on Ashford Dunwoody, around 12-1ish...and I guess we'll just have to find a reasonably free area of the parking lot (assuming there is one). If this is the case, a Blue STi and Black WRX should stand out well enough.

/edit - if we can confirm this, I will make an offical thread like last time for it.

10. Alex

As of late decision, due to lack of response, this event may be postponed until more members are available.

11. Genya

Genya No Longer Up At Odd Hours

Im up for one now! Sorry missed out had a crazy week. Esp Dealing with Subaru... :eek:

12. Alex

Yeah, I just got back from Classic about 30 mins ago :cool:

Had my hood realigned and the left decal applied properly. They still need to repaint my hood though. :eek:

13. socrates42

socrates42 Member

14. Alex

Glad to hear it, I think we're gonna change locales though. Milo will post something soon. As it turns out, I've got prior engagements for the 25th and 26th, which is I think when we wanted to try for the next meet. I'd say go ahead and have it, but then neither faysal nor myself would be there to represent :cool: and no one could get their $3 decals either.

More to come on this...

15. miloman

miloman Retired Admin