Little Miss Sunshine

Discussion in 'Movie Reviews' started by Deke, Sep 13, 2006.

1. Deke

Deke Active Member

I actually saw this a few weeks ago, just didn't think to do a write up until now.

It's absolutely incredible. Haha, it's definitely the best movie I've seen in theaters in a long time. Just to explain the basic plot, it's a family on a road trip to take their daughter to the Little Miss Sunshine Pageant. All of the characters are great, and are each excellently developed. I found it to be hilarious. It has that you're laughing because of extreme awkwardness kind of thing going. I'd definitely reccomend it to almost anyone. Just know that it's not just a goofy comedy. It has it's dramatic moments but always raises your spirits with something ridiculous. And don't be scared by the beggining; the first 10 minutes make it seem like it's going to be a downer...it's not.

2. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

is this the one with the strange family and the guy from 40 year old virgin? that did look funny.

3. Deke

Deke Active Member

Yes it is, Steve Carell (super weird, as I was typing his name, Zach Braff mentioned him on Conan O'Brien) from 40-year-old Virgin and The Office.

4. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

This looks good. I want to see it.