Loading Problems?

Discussion in 'Meta' started by Weapon, Jan 5, 2008.

1. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

Anyone else having problems with the site loading from page to page? My internet is working fine and this is happening at my work pc also. I am having delays trying to navigate the site. Maybe I am just impatient but after I click on a link it takes a good 6-8 seconds for that page to load sometimes longer. Anyone else having a similar problem?

2. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

ironically...it was fine for a few other pages, but then really slow to load this thread

EDIT: and then REALLY slow to make that post...

3. AK_Raptor

AK_Raptor Member

Im starting to have the same problem

4. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

it is laggin a bit today..or seems to be..I was going to post this a few minutes ago but my phone decided to repeatedly type the letter "I" so I had to reset my device...then of course....6th or 7th call today at work asking if we have a certain piece of jewelry in stock...getting rather annoying!

5. scoobaru

scoobaru Active Member

ive noticed this the past couple days as well...takes a few minutes for the forum to come up at all....then after that it lags.

6. Deke

Deke Active Member

I've had the forum simply not come up on occasion. I've noticed it the last few days or so. Sometimes that page just doesn't load at all. Server problems?

7. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

Very laggy and sometimes the site never even loads.

8. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

Very laggy and sometimes the site never even loads.

9. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

VERY laggy and sometimes the site never loads....

10. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member