Long time! My apologies.

Discussion in 'Vendor Chat' started by Batlground, Mar 26, 2007.

1. Batlground

Batlground Active Member

I got a ton of messages today from people on this site. I just wanted to explain that I have been out of town for 3 weeks straight. I just got back in today and had 148 messages! I didn't get to them all.

My apologies to anyone who tried to contact us. This season will be quite busy for us. Just a heads up.

Thanks for your patience,
    Tracy

2. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

We'll forgive you this time Tracy....LOL....

Mark

3. slowwrx

slowwrx Supporting Member

Bitch

4. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

^^^hehe...

welcome back... hope the 3 weeks away were good

5. flip

flip Member

How'd everything go out of town?

6. Batlground

Batlground Active Member

Everything was great! We had an awesome time. Got to see the Grand Canyon on our way there (Brandon peed in it :D ) got to see Carlsbad Caverns on the way back. I have to admit that I HATE the desert. Everything is so dry and it was 103 when we were there. It looks like everything is under contrtuction because there is NO GRASS! Not to mention that I am about to die from tired-ation...it's on the first 3 weeks of our season and I'm already almost over it :D All we do is drive to get somewhere so we can drive and then drive home. That's lots of driving! I like the middle driving experience (that's the actual drifting) but the getting there and getting back is hard!

7. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Glad to see you guys back :)

8. techlord

techlord Active Member

Glad to have you back...The fam went to Carlsbad Caverns prolly 25+ years ago and I still remember the difference between a stalagtite and stalagmite (spelling maybe).