Look who I got an e-mail from.....

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by MarkM2016GTI, May 17, 2007.

1. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

This is from the Alcatel-Lucent manager in Singapore.....after I moved to Hawaii...

Hello Mark,
    How are you doing?

We had a conversation regarding your potential employment with Lucent Technologies last year. This could not proceed because of the merger.

I would like to know your current employment status and interest in this region.
    If you are still interested please forward me your latest CV.
    Please note that I still need to go through necessary approvals before any discussions. The purpose of this mail is to see your interest.
    Thanks
    Krishna
    Mark:)

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2007
  2. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

do eet!!!

3. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

dang Mark...all kinds of job offers. now you just have to pick from one of em'.;) g'luck dood!

4. BlackAndBlue

BlackAndBlue Member

hmmm hawaii or singapore... sounds like a real hard choice...

5. MarkM2016GTI

This was definitely strange...You remember my post back in Oct. or Nov. when I first interviewed right?. I thought it was great that they remembered to keep me in the loop. It is for an Optical Solutions Consultant. It is FT perm with full benefits. I would have to move there for good...LOL...
    Here is the link to the original post:http://www.wrxatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9779&highlight=singapore

Mark

Last edited: May 18, 2007
  6. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Singapore has a nice Subaru dealership iirc

7. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Very easy access to JDM goodies too! EJ207 engines for us! Dooo eeett!~

8. MarkM2016GTI

I am still waiting to hear back from Krishna. Hopefully it will be in the next few weeks....

Mark