Looking for a dd... What do you all think?

Discussion in 'General Community' started by gtaccord, Sep 25, 2009.

1. gtaccord

gtaccord Member

I am looking for a good daily driver that will be economical and reliable. I found this listing on autotrader. What do you all think?

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...e=&cardist=132&standard=false&captcha=success

I don't know much about the older Legacy and I pretty much have to make a decision very soon. I might go take a look at this car tomorrow.

Thanks for your time and help.

PS Hopefully it is ok for me to post that link here. I didn't check before hand.

2. 07Ltd#767

07Ltd#767 The Neighborhood Drunk

I just bought a turd taurus for less than $3k on craigslist...if you find a good one, you can't beat it. Cheap to maintain, easy to fix and no electrical issues. Plus, you'll get close to 200k out of it.

whatever you do, BE CAREFUL buying any car right now...I'm sure a crapload of flooded cars are going to hit the market soon.

3. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

Deborah picked up a 89 lx mustang for $500. Cheap easy to work on and eventually it will be getting a turbocharged 5.4 liter navigator motor :) Also found on craigslist. Maybe not the nicest car in the whole world, no leather or fancy stuff, but cheap and pretty darn reliable.