Looking for a Job in Kennesaw/Acworth/Marietta Area

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Jake, Mar 6, 2008.

1. Jake

Jake Active Member

As stated in the title. I'm actually looking for my friend who will be graduating in may and finishing classes in june. Currently, our plan involves him moving in with me in my townhome in the Kennesaw/Acowrth area. I one of those people who wouldn't speak for someone unless I was absolutely willing to stake my reputation on it. Chris has been my best friend for the past 7-8 years and is a very responsible person. He will be graduating from Georgia Southern with a degree in Marketing Management. He has a BIG INTEREST in NASCAR but would be more than satisfied with anything having to do with the automotive industry. Currently he has a resume in with PENSKE fleet leasing, and some other companies I can't think of right now. He would be willing to commute within a 30 minute radius of the townhome. So anywhere in the Kennesaw/Acworth/Marietta/Canton/Woodstock/Dallas areas. I know a lot of you guys work for some big companies and just figured what better place to look for a job in the automotive industries than here!

anyways, I can email you his Resume/Contact Info upon request. Feel free to PM/Call/IM me anytime.

THANKS!

2. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

Any interest in Reed Elsevier ( RBI RCD)?

3. Jake

Jake Active Member

ha, i'll show him the website when he gets back from class.

any other info you can send me would me great!

4. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

Well.. were the worlds largest publisher (RBI) part of one of the largest multimedia/information/publishing companies in the world ( reed elsevier )

Along with RBI .. RE consists of

Elsevier
    LexisNexis
    Harcourt
    Choice Point

The direct division is Reed Construction Data

Im pretty sure we have a few marketing positions open.. let me know

Last edited: Mar 6, 2008
  5. Jake

Jake Active Member

will do, thanks! anybody else?!

6. Jake