Looking for a test mule

Discussion in 'TopSpeed' started by Doug@DBW Motorsports, Nov 21, 2005.

1. Doug@DBW Motorsports

Doug@DBW Motorsports Active Member

Hey guys I am looking for customer who wants to get protuned. I need a car to play around with tomorrow or wednesday, to get myself used to the protune software before I leave to Florida. For letting me use your car you will get one huge discount on the protune. I will do a full custome protune on your car for $100 bucks, but I need you to come by in the next two days. I will be leaving for florida for a tuning trip where I have to flash 15 cars, 5 of them are for protunes so I would like to get myself familiar with the software before I get thrown into the mix.

Thanks,

2. RADON

RADON Member

Doug,

I already have an appointment tomorrow... Tuesday, November 22, 2005 at 5:30pm for my LGT Protune (bringing AP).

Last edited: Nov 21, 2005
  3. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

I live just down the road from top speed.

I could let you play with my 05 STI if you would like unfortuntely I have to come with an AP...which requires wife approval :wiggle: LOL

Oh well back to vacation :ugh:

Last edited: Nov 21, 2005
  4. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

you need to get ap. this one deal you just dont pass up. i know if i still had my suby i would buy ap and get this deal. 100 bucks for god only knows how many tuning hours and dyno pulls. :eek3: thats a steal!!

5. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

Oh well. if you convince my wife :) LOL...

6. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Give her the plumbing excuse. You want clean pipes to flush out that nasty exhaust gas and bring in that clean air to feed that vf39 when its pulling so much harder :)

Protune = Draino + Speed :wiggle:

7. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

:weaksauce

8. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Haha, shoulda known that you might chime in :)

9. 5spdfrk

5spdfrk Active Member

I can come anytime on wednesday of you would like. Currently running an OTS Cobb stage 2 map.

10. cb7stim3

cb7stim3 Member

whats an AP?